|Even wonder what it would be like to be
a detective or district attorney?
of Justice is a relaistic role-playing game that lets you investigate a real-life
crime, then prosecute the defendant in court, from first evidence to closing arguments.
It's up to you!
Your boss introduces you to the basics of the case ... A
young man is dead. Who killed him and why? Interrogate witnesses, analyse blood samples,
order fingerprint tests, review police reports, and do background checks. You can only
prove that the defendant is guilty if you present the correct evidence and witness
testimony in court.
During the trial, you select the topics, question witnesses,
and object to defense questioning. Utilize the same logic real attorneys use to prove the
defendant's guilt. Of course the trial may end before the jury reaches a decision, through
dismissing the charges, bungling or misconduct on your part, but that's real life. This
high profile murder case, fresh from today's headlines, is yours to win or lose.
- Interrogate witnesses and possible defendants. Interview
jailhouse informants. Do the alibis hold up?
- Examine crime scene evidence. What will help you prove your
- Analyse fingerprint, chemical, blood, and other lab tests.
- Look up criminal records, relevant case law and more.
- Present your case in court through a unique blend of
open-ended gameplay and full-motion video.
- Multiple endings are possible, depending on your choices.
Pentium 266 MHz
32 MB RAM
High color/16 bit capable 2 MB video card
16 x speed CD-ROM drive