|In the Age of Decay
Marking the Dawn of Darkness
The Dragon will Arise ...
His Evil will become an Addiction
In the Souls of Mankind
And Death will be a blessing
To those he has touched.
Many will fear him
Many will fall before him
One will Sacrifice all to destroy him.
In the Age of Decay ...
The year is 2053, and the Age of Decay has begun in the city
of Los Angeles. The air is thick with pollution, the streets are teeming with the sick and
starving, Crime is at an all time high, and drug abuse runs rampant.
The Dragon will arise ...
The world is ripe for one who has waited centuries to reclaim
Heaven and Earth. He is known by many names, and many have told of his coming. He is the
beast, the Dragon, and he has come back to restore chaos to the universe and rule once
One will sacrifice all ...
So it is written, and William 'Blade' Hunter, Private
Investigator is the only man for the job. His violent techniques and brash disregard for
regulations got him an early retiremenet from the Los Angeles Police Department, but now
they'll become the fullfillment of the prophecy - the fall of the Dragon.
- Over 8 megabytes of game data
- Hand-painted 256-color graphics create a stunning realistic
- Complex character intelligence and interaction add depth and
- No-typing, point and click environment appeals to experienced
and novice players alike.
- Haunting original soundtrack and sound effects
- Over 85 scenes and locations, each with dozens of randomly
generated animations, multiple story branches, puzzle solutions and outcomes make Rise of
the Dragon infinitely replayable.
Contains adult subject matter and strong language.
Recommended for mature players.
Minimal system requirements:
- 10 Mhz, 640K
- 256 color VGA
- Hard disk and mouse highly recommended
- Joystick optional
- supports Roland MT-32, LAPC-1, AdLib, Sound Blaster and other
- 5,25" (1,2 meg) disks enclosed