Sherlock Holmes and the Mystery of the Mummy
/ Wanadoo 12/2002
|You are now going to be immersed in a
mysterious universe, full of situations inspired by the work and characters of Sir Arthur
Conan Doyle. Your nerves will be severely tested and you will need to focus on your
abilities to foil criminals and solve the riddles that litter this all-new episode. A
strange murder, uncertain leads, suspects above suspicion and the presence of an ancient
mummy ... Not an elementary case ...
levels of the game that are waiting for you with:
- A detailed mansion in high quality 3D graphics.
- More than 35 rooms to search, all uniquely decorated and
- More than 100 objects to gather and use.
- 30 puzzles and enigmas of differing complexity.
- Around 20 hours of total game play.
Minimum system requirements:
- Pentium or AMD 350 Mhz
- 64 MB RAM
- 120 MB hard drive (minimum)
- Sound card
- 8 MB graphic card
adventurearchiv - 27-12-02